Administrative / Customer Support
An established company within the logistics industry, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking several Administrative / Customer Support Analysts.
- Will be responsible for processing domestic and international shipment information received from customers using the proprietary software.
- Will be required to gather, enter and maintain logistics information received via email and fax into proprietary software, i.e. service contracts, rules/charges, algorithms, commodity descriptions, and rates.
- Review shipment documentation to identify or interpret data to be entered into proprietary web-enabled software application.
- Process and authorize updates per regulations.
- Monitor work queue and organize work load to facilitate the timely submission of data to Customs.
- Monitor work queue to ensure shipments’ acceptance by regulatory authorities.
- Interact with customers via phone or email to resolve issues and/or questions that arise; assist customers with regulatory issues.
- Monitor work queue and contact customs brokers based on the shipments’ estimated time of arrival.
- Handle other administrative tasks within the department as needed.
- AS or BS Degree in Business, Logistics, Mathematics or related field required
- 1-2 years of related administrative and customer support experience required
- Computer literacy and strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent math skills for calculations
- Knowledge of world geography preferred
- Good analytical, clerical, and organization skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must display attention to detail
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:30pm or 4:00pm-12:30am, plus possible weekends and holidays