An established and growing manufacturing company, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a CNC Programmer.
- Will program, set-up and operate Haas CNC milling machines to fabricate metallic/non-metallic parts that meet engineering specifications.
- Design, source and build pneumatic and/or hydraulic fixturing to maximize part throughput and minimize changeover time between jobs.
- Verify and document conformance of work using precision measuring instruments
- Use computer programs such as Syteline and Shoptrack throughout the shift
- Act as mentor and go-to person for CNC Operators when team leader is not available
- Communicate with Quality, Engineering and Supervision as required
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree and a minimum of 5 years of CNC programming experience within a manufacturing environment required
- Must have experience with MasterCAM and/or InventorCAM
- Strong aptitude in g-codes and programming language
- Ability to read engineering drawings, schematics and sketches
- Knowledge of machinability of materials (metal/non-metal)
- Proficiency in shop mathematics
- Ability to work within close tolerances
- Ability to effectively communicate with production and engineering teams, both verbal and written
- Ability to use MS Outlook, Word and Excel proficiently
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 8:30pm-7:00am, plus possible OT