An established manufacturing company, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a CNC Programmer.
- Will be responsible for programming multi-axis machining centers and other CNC equipment.
- Will be using MasterCAM & SolidWorks
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience programming CNC equipment
- Must have experience with MasterCAM and SolidWorks or similar CAD software
- CNC abilities: write and edit programs, machine setup, calculate speeds/feeds and adjust cutting tools.
- Must also have the ability to interpret prints/drawings, work to high tolerances, and operate milling machines, lathes, and saws.
- Hours: Mon-Fri flex start time of 6a or 7a (8 hr day, ½ hour lunch)
- Once direct, company offers 100% paid health insurance, 401k, and Paid Time Off.