Civil 3D Designer
An established civil engineering firm, located just outside of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Civil 3D Designer.
- Will be responsible for civil engineering design work process, including the design of well pads and impoundments, design of gathering pipelines, ESCGP-2 permitting, permitting for stream crossings, storm water management, design of horizontal directional borings, plan and construction documents preparation, site grading and drainage, erosion and sediment pollution control and right-of-ways.
- AS Degree in Drafting & Design required; BS Degree in Civil Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of civil design experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience working on oil and gas projects is required
- Working knowledge of GIS preferred
- Must have fundamental working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm