Customer Service (Manufacturing)
An established manufacturing company, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Customer Service Representative.
- Complete the Order Entry process beginning when the order or change order is assigned to the responsible individual.
- Guide customer issues through the organization from start to finish, owning issues until they are completed.
- Field customer calls and general inquiries and handle accordingly.
- Respond to customer delivery date requests with input from Customer Service Planner as necessary.
- Expedite, ship and invoice assigned orders.
- Work with manufacturing to prioritize shipments to meet customer needs.
- Enter customer feedback into appropriate QA system.
- Be the customer advocate to ensure customer requests are responded to appropriately and ensure that customers are satisfied with responses.
- Utilize Company CRM software to document activities associated with appropriate opportunities.
- Complete product technical data sheets for purpose of order entry.
- Enter sales and change orders into computer system.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree and a minimum of 2 years of proven customer service experience within an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand customer specifications, blueprints, and/or schematics
- Proficiency with MS Office, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm