Customer Service / Data Entry Clerk
Fox Chapel, PA
An established and growing manufacturing company, located near Fox Chapel, PA, is seeking a Customer Service Representative / Data Entry Clerk.
- Professionally represents in all communications with customer via phone, fax, email and/or in person.
- Makes outbound follow up calls/emails to customers to assist in resolving any and all customer service issues.
- Actively works with multiple online portals to update orders, invoices, shipping status, etc.
- Edits orders received for price and nomenclature.
- Accurately enters orders for production and shipping.
- Informs customers of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customers.
- Timely completes invoicing and delivers to customers via various means (ie, email, portals, postal mail, etc.)
- Confers with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel regarding shipments.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems.
- Compiles statistics and prepares various reports for management; Prepares sales reports of business transactions.
- Works with Customer Service Manager to keep account activities and literature up to date, along with compiling information of data that is to be entered into procedural manuals.
- High School Diploma required along with at least 2 years of related customer service / data entry experience within the manufacturing, production, distribution or related industries.
- Requires exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong PC and data entry proficiency. Must be knowledgeable with MS Office software, especially Excel, and have excellent typing ability with high accuracy. Must have experience working online, downloading files, etc. Any experience using manufacturing (ERP) software is a plus.
- Multi-tasker with ability to focus under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm