Robinson Township, PA
An established engineering and manufacturing company, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembler.
- Responsible for assembling frames and sub-components used in robotic systems.
- Mechanical assembly of extrusion, sheet metal, and machined/purchased parts.
- Build and test sub-assemblies and final assemblies used in robotic systems.
- May be responsible for some basic wiring and soldering.
- Will use both hand and power tools, and work from blueprints, schematics and assembly instructions.
- HS Diploma and a minimum of 1 year of electro-mechanical assembly experience within a manufacturing environment
- Must have good mechanical aptitude; any wiring and soldering experience would be a plus
- Must have basic computer skills; i.e. MS Office
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver's license
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, plus possible OT