Electronics Service Technician
A specialty manufacturing company, located north of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Electronics Service Technician.
- Performs troubleshooting and repair work on remote control systems for industrial equipment.
- Identify and repair faulty circuits to component level.
- Test and calibrate electronic circuits.
- Document and report items of repairs / failures in database.
- Provide technical support to customers on the telephone.
- Travel to customer sites for field support and commissioning.
- As Degree in Electronic Technology or similar field with at least 2 years of related experience. Any RF experience is a plus.
- Must have strong skills with electronic schematic reading as well as component-level testing, troubleshooting and repair.
- Must be proficient with hand soldering and the use of test instruments (multimeter, O-scope, etc.)
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work with customers in resolving equipment issues.
- Maintain a current and valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to work overtime, as needed, as well as visit customer sites (with potential for an overnight stay).
- Day time working hours (Approx 7am – 330pm) with overtime