Entry Level Lab Technician
An international medical manufacturing company, located near Monroeville, PA, is seeking an Entry Level Lab Tech.
- Work in a sterile production environment to inspect products using a microscope.
- Use lab equipment to measure the performance and quality of the product.
- Measure ingredients using a digital scale.
- General lab responsibilities as needed.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that apply to daily work activities.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- High School Diploma with at least 1 year of similar lab experience or AS Degree in Chemistry, Biology or related field with lab experience from classes/coursework.
- Experience with PH, viscosity and sterility testing is required.
- Exposure to the medical device manufacturing industry is preferred but not required.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel and Word with the ability to learn new software.
- Must be dependable with an excellent work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task and remain detail oriented.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Monday - Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm however must be open to working later hours if needed.