Equipment Repair Technician
An established industrial company, located just north of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Equipment Repair Technician.
- Troubleshoot, repair, test, and calibrate monitoring equipment, communications equipment, welding equipment, power supplies, and various electronics and electro-mechanical equipment.
- Perform major and minor repairs of equipment utilizing vendor technical manuals and wiring schematics, both in the shop and at customer sites as needed.
- Communicate with vendors, customers, sales staff, store managers and others, providing information on cost, repair times, etc.
- Maintain documentation of time and supplies to accurately bill customers.
- Perform documented Quality Review Processes to insure repaired equipment will meet customer expectations.
- Disassemble and reassemble machines, using hand and power tools and measuring instruments.
- Operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
- Assist with inventory and general housekeeping.
- Associates Degree in Electronics or Electrical Technology (3.0 GPA, or higher) and a minimum of 2 years of related experience required.
- Excellent working knowledge of electronics, electrical and mechanical, as well as troubleshooting and testing electrical equipment.
- Ability to comprehend electrical diagrams and follow instructions and procedures properly.
- Computer experience with MS Office required.
- Ability to routinely lift 25-75 lbs., and occasionally up to 100 lbs.
- Must have a valid PA driver’s license; possible visits to customer locations.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm, plus possible OT