Inside Product Line Manager
Belle Vernon, PA
Due to heavy growth, an established niche manufacturing company, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Inside Product Line Manager.
- The Inside Product Line Manager will research and develop a view of their respective product lines by analyzing sales metrics to determine market value, share and growth potential.
- Offer customer interaction and support internally via phone / email. Travel will be limited to trade shows, conferences and meetings with alternative distribution channels as needed.
- Will develop strategic marketing plans on a regional and national basis. Additionally, there will be a focus on developing other construction and non-construction market sectors, O.E.M and Catalog accounts.
- Will work with the Regional Channel Managers (RCM) to develop specific strategies to implement the plan within each marketplace. Will then work with the RCM to assist and implement the product strategies.
- Collaborate with manufacturing, R & D and marketing departments on all aspects of product specifications, information, trends, enhancements and issues.
- Collect competitive market intelligence, formulate strategic market plan while working with the marketing department to develop national marketing plan, establish market pricing guidelines
- Develop product presentation, training modules and comparisons to be utilized at distributors and engineers as a platform for selling product lines.
- AS Degree is preferred along with at least 2 years experience with industrial/manufacturing inside sales / marketing.
- Must have the ability to learn, understand and explain technical equipment / product lines. HVAC knowledge is helpful.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be comfortable with cold calling and giving presentations as needed. Strong listening and questioning skills are required.
- Proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have exposure to an ERP /MRP system.