An established manufacturing company, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist.
- Will be the main point of contact for customers within an assigned territory, with a goal to increase sales.
- Proactively work with Regional Sales Managers to secure new business, address issues, and get customers the information that is needed.
- Review and interpret customer requirements and answer questions received by phone, email or fax.
- Perform sizing calculations and select appropriate products.
- Prepare quotations for customers in accordance with project specification sample quotation or information provided by representatives.
- Interact with Engineering, Customer Service and Manufacturing departments to obtain information as required to answer customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Follow-up with customer to secure order or determine status of opportunity (won or loss).
- Serve as intermediary between factory and representatives for quotations and technical information.
- Respond to resubmittal comments when quotations were provided to customers.
- Assist Customer Service department throughout Order Entry process by answering questions as they arise.
- Input data into the CRM system.
- BS Degree in Engineering or Industrial Technology and a minimum of 3 years of inside sales and/or applications engineering experience required
- Ability to understand customer specifications, blueprints, and electrical schematics
- Proficiency with MS Office, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm