A well-respected and established manufacturing company, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a permanent Instrument Electrician.
- Will be responsible for plant-wide electrical troubleshooting and repair of process equipment
- Will troubleshoot power, motor controls, PID’s, thermocouples, servo processes and instrumentation including primarily Allen Bradley PLC’s
- Perform preventative and predictive electrical maintenance on equipment
- Must be able to work from blueprints and schematics and interpret ladder logic
- Associates Degree in Electrical Technology or State Certified Electrician Journeyman Papers
- Minimum of 5 years of electrical/electronics experience within an industrial setting
- Experience working with 480Volt 3Phase power
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to work within a union environment
Shifts: Will be working rotating shifts: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am, plus possible OT. Employees must be available on call.