Cranberry Township, PA
A specialized company within the medical industry, located north of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Machine Operator.
- Responsible for preparing and storing hospital supplies, surgical instruments and equipment.
- Set up, calibrate and operate specialized machines used to sterilize and package medical products.
- Watches machine and computer screen to ensure all parameters are achieved.
- Inspects seals and labels on packaging for accuracy before palletizing boxes.
- Documents biologicals for the release of finished goods to customers.
- Performs routine troubleshooting and maintenance on machines as needed.
- HS Diploma and 1 year of related experience required
- Must be able to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to document routine reports and correspondence
- Must have good computer skills and willingness to learn Company’s software
- Must have good math and mechanical skills
- Ability to stand during entire shift and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must display attention to detail and have good verbal and written communication skills
- Will be working in a small team environment
Hours: Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm, plus possible OT