Maintenance Supervisor (Rotating Equipment)
East Liverpool, OH
An established company located near East Liverpool, OH, is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor who has experience with rotating equipment.
- Will provide direction and leadership to 8 Maintenance Technicians for the service, installation, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all mechanically-related rotating equipment.
- Will manage and offer hands-on assistance to Technicians regarding the maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of compressors, lobe compressors, centrifugal pumps, gear pumps, diaphragm pumps, screw pumps, steam turbines, lubrication systems, and various drives and metering pumps.
- Responsible for maintenance documentation.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree in Technical field required
- Must have 5-10 years of mechanical maintenance supervisory experience, preferably in the petrochemical industry
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with Knowledge of Process Safety Management, ISO, OSHA, state and federal regulations
- Proficiency with MS Office software
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have good organizational and communication skills
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm (Must be available on call one week per month)