Mechanical Engineering Technician
A leading manufacturer of specialty instrumentation and equipment, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Mechanical Engineering Technician.
- Will assist engineers with new product development.
- Provide hands-on mechanical and/or electrical assistance as needed with testing, troubleshooting, etc.
- Read schematics / drawings to solve design problems and offer ideas for solutions.
- Utilize Geomagic software for design work.
- Travel to customer sites as needed to explain and discuss new products. (Domestic travel)
- AS Degree in engineering technology or related field is preferred along with a few years of related experience within a manufacturing or similar environment.
- Must have CAD and design experience; GeoMagic software a plus..
- Must have the ability to read drawings / schematics.
- Strong hands-on mechanical aptitude with some electrical / electronic knowledge.