Press Helper (Production)
Moon Township, PA
An established printing company, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking Press Helpers to add to their team.
- Set up the press for operation per job tickets and instructions.
- Maintain the press during operation to avoid interruptions during production.
- Insure that the paper and plates for each job are correct and are available, neatly prepare them, and load the press.
- Fill and re-fill paper and ink during the production run.
- Prepare for the next job by locating and retrieving the correct paper and plates.
- Maintain a clean work area by cleaning ink and chemistry from the press, sweeping/mopping floors, changing wastepaper bins, and taking cardboard to the recycling area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma and a minimum of 1 year of experience working in a fast-paced production environment
- Will operate a clamp truck, forklift, and/or pallet jack to move material throughout warehouse; will be trained on equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand during the entire shift
- Must have good math skills and attention to detail
Shifts: Will train on 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (approximately 1 month)
Sunday-Tuesday and every other Saturday, 6:00pm-6:00am
Wednesday-Friday and every other Saturday, 6:00pm-6:00am