An industrial manufacturing company, located near Harmarville, PA, is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor with welding experience.
- Supervise the A.S.M.E. Welding department, consisting of approximately 15 employees.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of production.
- Efficiently and appropriately allocates resources, including materials and employees to jobs.
- Work with management on scheduling and shipping of manufactured items.
- Develops strong relationships with employees to enable trust and further development of the workforce skillset.
- Responsible for reviewing time sheets of employees and approving hours.
- High school diploma and at least 5 years of management experience within an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Must have strong welding knowledge as well as experience with electrical wiring and production fabrication. Experience working with HVAC equipment is preferred.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 6:30am – 3pm with possible overtime.