An established manufacturing company, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator.
- Responsible for assisting the HR department in carrying out various recruiting tasks and will assist with sourcing; calling candidates, following up with potential candidates, scheduling interviews, and coordinating with the HR department on potential new hires.
- Perform administrative tasks in support of company-wide recruiting efforts
- Assist with screening applicant/resumes, coordinating phone/in-person interviews and keeping calendars updated
- Assist HR department in the process of filling existing and future job openings
- Research, identify and utilize various sourcing tools needed to pursue both active and passive job seekers
- Assist HR department with job fairs and college recruiting events
- Compiling company information and related material to distribute to applicants
- Administering pre-employment assessments
- Maintain applicant and employee confidentiality
- AS Degree and a minimum of 1-3 years of administrative experience, recruiting focus preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Experience working in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) preferred
- Knowledge of fundamental recruiting practices and office administration procedures
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
- Must be dependable, accountable and able to meet established deadlines
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm