Sales / Applications Engineer
Robinson Township, PA
An engineering firm, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Sales / Applications Engineer.
- Responsible for selling and supporting the Company’s product line.
- Provide customers with solutions for their instrumentation applications.
- Prepare proposals, quotes and technical documents for prospective customers.
- Review technical documentation and pricing for product solutions.
- Ensure customer specifications are met and resolve any issues, pre-sale and post-sale.
- Assist existing customers with products that are malfunctioning or improperly installed.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with customers.
- Will be required to participate in periodic product training to stay apprised of new developments.
- AS or BS Degree in Engineering, and a minimum of 2 years of related experience required
- Experience within the process control industry, specifically in the areas of flow, level, temperature, and pressure
- Proficient with MS Office and Adobe software
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:45pm or 8:45am-5:30pm