Annapolis Junction, MD
A technology services company is seeking a Systems Administrator to work on-site at their client facility in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of IT systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to those systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to day operations and monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provides help desk and problem identification diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configures and manages UNIX & Windows operating systems and installs operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related IT field
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience as a Systems Administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in Windows Operating Systems Administration, Oracle and Microsoft SQL
- ESR Arc View and Arc Info preferred
- Requires active TS / SCI clearance and Full Scope Polygraph