A specialty distribution company, located near Cheswick, PA, is seeking a Warehouse Associate.
- Daily and weekly planning of picking, packing and loading of trucks for customer shipments
- Safe and efficient operation of fork trucks and high-lift equipment
- Troubleshoot and solve problems that arise in a large indoor and outdoor warehouse operation.
- Follow broad based directions.
- High School Graduate with related warehouse experience.
- Experience operating a Forklift and other high lift equipment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Strong problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to operate independently with minimal supervision – also able to operate as part of a larger team effort
- Hours are M-F, either 5:30am – 2pm or 10:30am – approx. 7pm