Annapolis Junction, MD
A technology services company is seeking a Web Developer to work on-site at their client facility in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications Interact with the project team to gather and define requirements.
- Analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs.
- Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design.
- Follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end product.
- Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements. Maintain configuration management
- Works with management and information technologists to determine specifications
- Uses a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create web page elements such as user interface features, site animation, special effects, databases, and e-business applications
- Maintains website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades
- In concert with the software development lead; develops, tests, maintains and supports high-performance, innovative web-based applications
- Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting complex software problems and providing solutions using the latest technologies
- Integrates new web products with existing web applications in order to improve the functionality or design of the organization’s website
- BS in SE, CS, IS, or related field is required and/or 8 years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government.
- Requires Top Secret / SCI clearance and Full Scope or CI Polygraph