Accounting Clerk (Part-time)
A medical equipment supplier, located near Washington, PA, is seeking a part-time Accounting Clerk.
- Will assist the President and Director of Operations with accounts payable and inventory of the business.
- Handle all incoming invoices, accounting for them in QuickBooks and providing reporting as necessary.
- Handle incoming calls from vendors.
- Reconcile with accuracy all vendors and accounts payable with payees.
- Reconcile all orders with Brightree software to ensure proper billing and accounts payable.
- Apply Return Authorizations (RA's) and proper billing and credits as appropriate.
- Responsible for inventory, accounting and reporting of inventory.
- Will be responsible for year-end and periodic inventory reporting of both warehouse and store.
- Order inventory with vendors at a minimum of 2 times per week.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree in Accounting and a minimum of 1 year of accounting experience
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm; 1 hour lunch (can be flexible on days)