Applications Drafter (Mechanical)
Cranberry Township, PA
A specialty manufacturing company, located near Cranberry Township, PA, is seeking an Applications Drafter (Mechanical).
- Work with Applications and Design Engineers to document mechanical aspects of projects, including structure, assembly, and other aspects as required.
- Work with product suppliers and assemblers of packaging and enclosures to ensure compliance with design requirements.
- Assist in resolution of manufacturing or installation related issues for developed products.
- Perform other related work as assigned by Manager.
- Associate’s Degree in Drafting and Design required
- Minimum of 2 years of creating 2D and 3D drawings using AutoCAD and/or Pro/E
- Experience with mechanical drafting and designing sheet metal and plastics materials
- Experience in mold tool construction and injection molding is ideal
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm