State College, PA
An established architectural firm, located in State College, PA, is seeking an Architect.
- Will provide support on a variety of projects from conceptualization through completion; projects include higher education, K-12, healthcare, etc.
- Will work as part of a collaborative design team on all phases of a project from programming to construction administration.
- Create schematic design materials from 3-D renderings to plans and elevations.
- Develop designs and produce construction documents for implementation.
- Assist with material take-offs for cost estimating and manage project schedules.
- Coordination of project team and consultants.
- Maintain and build client relationships.
- Assist with business development initiatives and firm growth.
- Minimal local travel will be required for this role.
- Bachelor of Architecture and 7-10 years of relevant architectural experience required
- Registered Architect highly preferred
- Experience with current Revit and Navisworks Manage software
- An understanding of applying BIM to diverse project types and scales
- Knowledge of construction materials, assemblies, standards and codes
- An interest in creating integrated delivery projects
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to multi-task
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm