C/C++ Embedded Software Developer
North Versailles, PA
A well-respected and established manufacturing company, located near North Versailles, PA, is seeking a C/C++ Embedded Software Developer.
- Develop and test embedded firmware using debuggers, emulators, simulators, and electrical test equipment.
- Maintain diverse product line while providing legacy compatibility.
- Confer with engineers, customers, or others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects or products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering required
- Minimum of 5 years of embedded C/C++ experience
- Experience with version control tools (CVS, SVN, GIT, etc.) and issue tracking systems (Bugzilla, Mantis, Jira, etc.)
- Implementation experience with processor communication interfaces (SPI, UART, etc.)
- C# test tool development experience a plus
- RTOS (FreeRTOS, uC/OS, etc.) familiarity a plus
- Bare metal and low power design understanding
- Familiar with electronic and signal processing fundamentals
- Robust root cause and problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail and strong follow through to bring work to completion
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm