CNC Jig Grinder
An established manufacturing company, located northeast of Pittsburgh, is seeking a CNC Jig Grinder.
- Will be responsible for the precision grinding of carbide, steel and ceramic components to very tight tolerances.
- Will set up, edit and operate CNC Jig Grinders.
- Verify dimensions and alignments per specifications and blueprints.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of CNC Jig Grinder experience
- CNC abilities: machine setup, edit programs, calculate dimensions and adjust tools
- Must have the ability to interpret blueprints and drawings, and work within tight tolerances
- Must have excellent math and communication skills
- No lifting restrictions
Hours: Monday-Friday, 6:00am-4:30pm (must be flexible), possible OT and weekends