An established manufacturing company, located east of Pittsburgh, is seeking CNC Machinists.
- Will be responsible for the set-up and operation of Okuma and Haas vertical and horizontal lathes and mills.
- Will use the Brown & Sharpe CMM for inspections as well as other inspection equipment.
- Will be working with aluminum, stainless and plastic precision parts.
- HS Diploma and/or Associates Degree is required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of CNC machining experience required (mills and/or lathes)
- Ability to use micrometers and calipers
- Any MasterCAM programming would be a plus
- Any live tooling experience is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm with the possibility of OT and some Saturdays