CNC Programmer / Machinist
An established manufacturing company, located east of Pittsburgh, is seeking a CNC Programmer / Machinist.
- Responsible for programming, setting up, editing and operating Haas CNC mills and lathes.
- Will use MasterCAM software to program CNC machines.
- Responsible for precision machining of both standard and custom parts per customer specifications.
- Will be working with steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and brass.
- HS Diploma and/or Associates Degree is required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of CNC programming and operating experience required
- Advanced knowledge in MasterCAM and G-code
- Ability to interpret blueprints and drawings
- Must have excellent math skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm, plus possible OT