An established manufacturing company, located east of Pittsburgh, is seeking a CNC Programmer.
- Will use MasterCAM software to program CNC vertical and horizontal mills as well as two axis and multi-axis lathes with live tooling and sub spindles. A good knowledge of 4th axis machining is necessary.
- Maintain job programs and job files for repeat runs of the parts.
- Will assist all Machinists and Operators with troubleshooting problems on the floor.
- Will also be involved with setting up, editing and operating CNC machines, as needed.
- Will be working with aluminum, stainless and plastic precision parts.
- HS Diploma and/or Associates Degree is required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of CNC programming experience using MasterCAM is required
- Must have knowledge of the following tools: Okuma, Haas, Mori Seiki, Kitamura
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm with the possibility of OT and some Saturdays