Civil 3D Designer
An established engineering and environmental services firm, located just outside of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Civil 3D Designer.
- Will be responsible for the civil and pipeline engineering design work processes, including the design of well pads and impoundments, design of gathering pipelines, ESCGP-2 permitting, permitting for stream crossings, storm water management, construction documents preparation, site grading and drainage, erosion and sediment pollution control and right-of-ways.
- Will generate alignment sheets for the plan and profile design of distribution, transmission, and midstream pipelines, and construction documents preparation.
- Responsible for the environmental design of BMP’s, and calculate size, type and number of E&S controls.
- AS Degree in Drafting & Design required; BS Degree in Civil Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of civil design experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D in the oil and gas industry
- Experience with alignment sheet generation in natural gas, water, or related field required
- Experience with site civil design, grading, mechanical drafting and 3D drafting is preferred
- Must have fundamental working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to collaborate with project managers, engineers, drafters and field staff to ensure consistency and quality in the execution of project activities
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm