Cranberry Township, PA
An established and growing consulting firm, located near Cranberry Township, PA, is seeking a Civil Engineer.
- Will develop design plans for a variety of commercial and industrial site developments, including natural gas projects.
- Will develop Erosion & Sediment Control Plans, Post Construction Stormwater Management Plans, and permit applications including Notices of Intent for NPDES and ESCGP permits.
- Position will include management responsibilities providing technical oversight and quality control of design work completed by other individuals.
- Will manage their work flow to produce deliverables and meet Clients’ deadlines for engineering tasks.
- Depending on candidate’s desire, experience and performance, opportunities for increased Project Management may be available.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% throughout the tri-state area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited school is required along with a minimum of 5 years of experience in earthwork grading plans for natural gas well pads, compressor stations, access roads, and commercial development
- PE in Pennsylvania, Ohio and/or West Virginia a plus
- Midstream or linear design and permitting experience
- Stormwater and E&S design and process requirements under:
- PADEP ESCGP-2
- WVDEP NOI and General Permit
- ODNR standards
- Excellent AutoCAD skills with experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Self-motivated with experience working independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong quality control skills
- Work well with others especially across multiple offices