Cloud Services Engineer
Forest Hills, PA
An established managed services provider, located near Forest Hills, PA, is seeking a Cloud Services Engineer.
- Will service all clients for computer / network related support within a 50-mile radius of Pittsburgh.
- All work is dispatched from Pittsburgh office and may go to one or many clients in a day, depending on work load and time. Project work may keep tech at a specific client for multiple days.
- A minimum of an AS Degree in related technical field is required. Minimum of 5 years of hands on technical experience servicing the corporate community.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate technical information in a lucid, coherent manner to the client are extremely important.
- 2 years or more of experience in the following areas of Office 365:
- Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Email migrations from Exchange, GSuite, and other email platforms to Exchange Online
- Understanding the various versions of Office 365 and the product differences
- Well versed in administering Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with integrating Office 365 with Microsoft Active Directory
- 2 or more years of experience in the following areas of Microsoft Azure:
- Architecting various types of Azure-based solutions
- Migrating existing on-prem workloads to Azure
- Monitoring of Azure resources
- Experience troubleshooting and installing the following is a plus:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2016, including SBS versions
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft Office 365, including hosted Exchange
- Microsoft Windows Client Operating Systems (Vista/7, 8 & 10)
- WatchGuard, Cisco, and other software VPN clients.
- Symantec Endpoint Antivirus (all relative current versions)
- Barracuda Cloud Services
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm (Overtime/weekends as needed)
- Must have reliable transportation with current insurance coverage. (Mileage/Parking reimbursed once a month)