Construction Project Manager
An established and respected local commercial construction company, located near Etna, PA, is seeking a Project Manager.
- Complete project responsibility in all areas of construction and construction management.
- Project pre-construction services including project coordination, value engineering, estimating, bidding, scheduling and subcontractor negotiation.
- Project scheduling, scheduling updates, schedule management and documentation.
- Project quality control and quality assurance that meets or exceeds the plans, specifications, codes, and approved shop drawings.
- Accurate and timely project cost reporting, budgets, cost analysis, and cash flow projections.
- Awarding accurate, complete, cost effective, timely subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Subcontract scope, generation, administration and control.
- Generate accurate, and timely progress payment, invoices and final payments
- Produce change order estimating, tracking, and issue
- Project documentation correspondence, records, paperwork, meeting minutes, shop drawing, and submittals
- Project communication, meeting, and coordination.
- Project start-up and close-out
- Promote and project safety
- Coordination with other project managers, estimators, office staff and accounting; Open communication with management
- AS Degree preferred, but not required, along with several years of proven working experience in construction management (small to mid-size projects)
- Must have advanced knowledge of commercial construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Excellent time and project management skills