A specialized engineering and manufacturing firm, located just south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a temporary Customer Service Representative.
- Will serve as the primary customer contact and coordinator for all orders.
- Will work closely with customers, distributors, the shipping department, and fellow employees to ensure excellent customer service is provided.
- Act as liaison between the Company and/or Outside Sales/Account Managers and customers.
- Liaise with internal departments and occasionally suppliers regarding equipment and product availability, prices and delivery dates.
- Will handle incoming phone and e-mail inquiries to generate new and maintain current business.
- Balance incoming and outgoing calls, order entry and internal and external customer service.
- Receive and respond to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Enter and process new sales orders and revisions to current orders, confirm price is valid, and send product samples.
- Track and trace shipments ensuring orders are successfully delivered, working with shipping and the traffic manager when necessary.
- Perform administrative duties appropriate to the activities of the unit.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree and a minimum of 2 years of order entry and customer service experience within a manufacturing environment
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Must have ERP software experience; Microsoft Dynamics NAV is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong organizational skills
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm