Customer Service Representative
A growing company within the eyewear industry, located just south of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking Customer Service Representatives.
- Will provide pre- and post-sales support to customers through phone, email, text, live chat, and social media channels.
- Assist with online ordering, make suggestions for frame recommendations, provide insight on how to adapt to new glasses, address prescription questions, etc.
- Manage and maintain stellar customer relationships.
- Problem solve and provide creative input inspired by customer interactions.
- Utilize multiple software programs and electronic tools to resolve customer inquiries
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree required
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service or retail sales experience
- Desire to prepare for and pass the opticianry board exam, which serves as the first growth benchmark in the company, or have already obtained your ABO opticianry certification
- Good computer skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Captivatingly fun, yet professional personality
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, 11:00am-7:00pm, or 1:00pm-9:00pm (must be flexible to work OT and occasionally from home)