Customer Service Representative
Robinson Township, PA
An engineering and manufacturing firm, located west of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking a Customer Service Representative.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers via phone and email regarding price inquiries, order status, delivery, and tracking information.
- Prepare quotes and process orders for customers.
- Will be responsible for processing vendor purchase orders.
- Will maintain customer database.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, and documents.
- Any additional general administrative tasks, as needed.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree and a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience, preferably within an engineering or manufacturing firm
- Must have excellent computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office software (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Willingness to learn the Company’s manufacturing software
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and a friendly personality
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and good organizational skills
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:45pm