Customer Support Specialist (Manufacturing / Production)
A global supplier of specialty components, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Customer Support Specialist (Manufacturing / Production).
- Service customers’ needs and generate sales by building successful, long-term client relationships. This position will serve as point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Enter and maintain all customer purchase orders and information in electronic Document Control
- Provide product status feedback to customers on weekly basis, including daily advanced shipping notice
- Respond to customer Requests for Quotation
- Communicate with outside services to establish delivery dates consistent with customer requirements
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales and annual forecasts)
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to customer orders and initiating contract review if necessary
- Resolve customer issues and concerns via phone, email, social media, or in person
- Prepare account status reports and clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external managers
- Work closely with management team to stay updated on product information
- AS Degree required, BS Degree preferred, along with 2 to 3 years of related inside sales / customer support experience within a manufacturing, production or related environment.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Prior experience utilizing ERP system, preferably Syteline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver effective presentations
- Hours: Mon-Friday 7:30am – 4pm