Robinson Township, PA
An established engineering and manufacturing company, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Cycle Counter.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity within the facility. This role will also serve to maximize space utilization. Inventory count responsibilities will include off site warehousing as well as service repair parts.
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity. Maintaining product identification and location program.
- Researching inventory discrepancies and making necessary corrections.
- Responsible for participating in physical inventories, cycle counts, random or receipt audits and reconciliations.
- Tracking and reporting non-conforming products.
- Documenting and controlling aged and damaged products.
- Ensuring all labeling requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Maintaining Inventory Accuracy Metrics and associated reports for management (and client as appropriate).
- Kitting and other warehouse work, as needed.
- High School Diploma with at least 1 year of related warehousing experience within a manufacturing environment
- Must have good computer skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a forklift certification test and operate a forklift on a daily basis
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver's license
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, plus possible OT