E/M Assembly Technician
An established engineering firm, located just south of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Electrical / Mechanical Assembly Technician.
- Responsible for the wiring and mechanical assembly of custom electro-mechanical, industrial automation, and robotic equipment.
- Ability to assemble equipment from electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Debug the start-up of new machines.
- Work daily with a combination of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Job duties may vary on a daily basis depending on customer requirements.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree and a minimum of 2-5 years of experience performing electrical and mechanical assembly of equipment
- Ability to read assembly drawings, detail drawings and hydraulic/pneumatic schematics
- Must be able to use hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- 5-10% travel may be required
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm, plus possible OT