Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Robinson Township, PA
A specialty food manufacturer, located west of Pittsburgh near Robinson Twp., is seeking an Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Technician.
- Will be responsible for preventative and corrective maintenance on various manufacturing equipment including conveyor systems; motors, gears, shafts, and chains.
- Work will include electrical, mechanical, electronics, pneumatics, variable frequency drives, motors and associated control circuits.
- AS Degree preferred along with at least 2 years of related electro-mechanical maintenance experience.
- Must have prior production or manufacturing experience require; food production facility experience a plus.
- Experience working on electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, electronics, mechanical, variable frequency drives, motors and associated control circuits is required.
- Must have knowledge of including conveyor systems; motors, gears, shafts, and chains.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to work individually or as a member of a team of maintenance professionals.
- Must have electrical exposure including knowledge of basic wiring and the ability to read diagrams.
- Welding and fabrication experience is beneficial.
- Robotic experience a plus.
- Must be able to work night shift, 5 days a week, eight hour shifts. 10pm-6am on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.