Electrical Engineer / Designer
Robinson Township, PA
An established MEP engineering firm, located just west of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Electrical Engineer/Designer.
- Responsible for the design of commercial electrical systems, including electrical & lighting systems, power distribution, fire alarm systems, data & communication, emergency power systems, etc.
- Will focus on the production of construction documents including drawings and specifications for project types including central plants, laboratories, hospitals, educational, and corporate projects.
- Additional responsibilities may include on-site surveys; systems comparisons, scope determination, plan and specifications review as well as construction inspection.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred; AS Degree in Electrical Engineering acceptable
- Minimum of 3-5 years of electrical design experience for healthcare, educational, commercial and institutional projects
- Candidate must be proficient with AutoCAD; Revit training is a plus
- Ability to manage and design multiple projects to satisfy clients’ needs, budgets and schedules is a must
- Successful candidate will work closely in a collaborative environment with Engineers and Designers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Ability to travel approximately 10% for site meetings and inspections; rare overnights
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm