Electrical Engineering Technician
A specialized engineering firm, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Electrical Engineering Technician.
- Update and create electrical drawings using AutoCAD.
- Import graphics filed into Word from AutoCAD and others.
- Perform short circuit calculations, overcurrent coordination, load flow, and arc flash analyses under the direction of an Engineer.
- Regularly communicate with customers to ensure the system studies are completed on time and to their specifications.
- Create detailed and accurate customer reports.
- May travel to customer sites to collect data, make measurements, or discuss report conclusions and recommendations. Travel may be in the range of 5-15%.
- AS Degree in CAD Drafting and Design; a curriculum focused on electrical and/or power is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of related electrical design and engineering experience required
- Proficient with AutoCAD and MS Office
- Demonstrated skill in using power engineering analysis software such as SKM, ETAP, and Easy Power is a plus; willingness to be trained if no experience with software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm