Electrical Maintenance Technician
An established manufacturing company, located just east of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Technician.
- Will perform a variety of installation, maintenance and troubleshooting tasks on industrial electrical equipment.
- Install and maintain electrical equipment, including motors, variable frequency drives, programmable logic controllers (PLC’s), induction annealing equipment, C02 Lasers, HF Welders and TIG welding equipment.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Alternating Current (AC) and Direct Current (DC) cranes.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical problems/issues as they arise.
- Install and modify control equipment on industrial machinery according to schematics and other instructions.
- Take measurements of product inside diameters, outside diameters, wall thicknesses and lengths using micrometers, plug and ring gauges, and measuring tapes.
- Other duties, as assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma and/or Associates Degree in Electrical Technology or Journeyman certification required
- Minimum of 2 years of industrial electrical maintenance experience required.
- Must have experience on medium voltage safety and maintenance of electrical distribution systems up to 23.5 kV
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Shift: 7:00pm-7:00am, rotating and including weekends