Electrical Mechanical Assembly Technician
International manufacturer of specialty equipment, located north of Pittsburgh, has an opening for an Electrical Mechanical Assembly Technician.
- Assemble, troubleshoot and repair mechanical and basic electrical equipment.
- Follow instructions and perform electro-mechanical assembly testing with provided documentation.
- Associate’s Degree in related technical field along is preferred with at least 1 year of related electro-mechanical experience.
- Must have previous hands-on assembly and repair experience and the ability to read and utilize blueprints.
- Good communication and people skills are required.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-4pm