Electrical Mechanical Technician
Robinson Township, PA
A worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, and supply of steel mill machinery is seeking an Electro- Mechanical Technician at its Pittsburgh facility, located near Robinson Township.
- Disassemble and assemble machinery in an industrial type atmosphere. Will be responsible for assembly of gearboxes, pneumatics, hydraulics and piping.
- Check machined items dimensions and tolerances to print using micrometers (millimeters) and other measuring devices.
- Minimum of a high school diploma with at least 4 years of related mechanical assembly experience within an industrial / manufacturing environment. Basic electrical knowledge is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to read drawings (both mechanical and electrical), blueprints and bills of material.
- Familiarity and/or ability to work with the metric system will be necessary.
- Experience using saws, cutting torch, angle-grinder, pipe threader, sand blaster, drill press and other shop equipment.
- Basic welding (TIG, MIG) and machining skills a bonus.
- Must be capable of achieving certification for forklift operation and be able to lift items weighing 50 Lbs.
- Familiarity and ability to work according to standard safety requirements a must.
- Must have (or will need to obtain) basic personal hand tools