Electrical Mechanical Technician
An established manufacturing company, located north of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Electrical Mechanical Technician.
- Wire and install motors, drives, PLC and control systems on industrial manufacturing equipment
- Perform electrical and mechanical installations
- Troubleshoot, maintain, repair and install all plant and related equipment and systems.
- Perform all electrical duties to National Electrical Code Standards.
- Obtain job instructions from supervisor, diagnose problem, develop solution, install, repair and maintain machinery to manufacturer’s and company standards.
- Associates Degree in Electrical or related technical degree along with at least 3 years of experience performing electro-mechanical troubleshooting and repairs on industrial and/or manufacturing equipment.
- Must have experience with conduit bending and threading.
- Ability to read blueprint schematics and wiring schedules.
- Strong mechanical aptitude is required.