Electrical Panel Wireman
An established engineering and manufacturing company, located just east of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Electrical Panel Wireman.
- Will be responsible for the wiring and mechanical assembly of electrical control panels, AC/DC drives, motors, motion control devices, etc.
- Will be building custom industrial control panels and mechanical assemblies.
- Work from drawings and electrical schematics to assemble components.
- Will use both hand and power tools.
- Will also be involved with general electrical/mechanical storeroom duties.
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology is required
- Any related experience within a manufacturing environment performing electrical and mechanical assembly is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills are essential
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, with possible OT