Robinson Township, PA
An established engineering and manufacturing company, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembler.
- Responsible for assembling frames and sub-components used in robotic systems.
- Mechanical assembly of extrusion, sheet metal, and machined/purchased parts.
- Build, test, troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical sub-assemblies and final assemblies used in robotic systems.
- Complete wiring and soldering on chassis, panels, assemblies, and cabinets to complete prototypes and production units.
- Test final assemblies to establish performed specifications.
- Test computers and associated software.
- Process test data and prepare preliminary analysis for reports.
- Will use both hand and power tools, and work from blueprints, electrical schematics and assembly instructions.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree, and a minimum of 1 year of electro-mechanical assembly experience within a manufacturing environment
- Must have good electrical and mechanical aptitude; any wiring and soldering experience preferred
- Must have basic computer skills; i.e. MS Office
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver's license
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, plus possible OT